PMP Certification Exam
The Project Management Institute (PMI) provide a Worldwide recognized certification program in Project Management (PMP)®.
Below the list of PMI certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
The professionals are asked to renew their certifications every three years.
Concerning the PMP certification exam generally is difficult because you must answer 200 multiple-choice questions about project management, professional responsibility and business conduct in a duration of 4 hours maximum.
Would you like test your PMP knowledge?
QZ9.com offers a PMP certification practice test that contains the latest questions to test your knowledge and also well prepare this certification. (See test below)
PS: PMP, PfMP, PgMP, CAPM, RMP, ACP, PBA, SP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
START THE TEST NOW :
Practice Test PMI - PMI-001 : PMP Project Management Professional v5 Exam :
Last Update: 06-01-2018 | Number of Questions : 920